FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make reservations?
- You can make reservations directly from this homepage. Please check the tour details, notes and tour conditions carefully before making your entry for tour booking.
- When is the deadline for entry procedures to book the tour?
- We receive applications until 14days prior to the departure. However, there are exceptions in some cases. If you want to register your entry to book the tour later than the deadline, please sent us an inquiry e-mail.
- When can I get your reply for entries or inquiries?
- We will give you replies via e-mail within 48 business hours except for Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and year-end through New Year holidays.
- Do I need to make a reservation? Why can't I just show up at the pick-up point and go on a tour on a day it is convenient for me?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow our customers to make tour reservations at the meeting point as we have to make reservations for our customers to go on various attractions before the tour. Please call and make a reservation in advance if you would like to participate in one of our tours.
- How should I pay a tour fees? Can I pay it on the day of the tour?
- We accept advanced payment via credit card only. We do not accept payment on the day of the tour. When the tour is confirmed to conduct, we will notify you of that via e-mail. After receiving the e-mail, please make a card transaction on the payment web site attached the e-mail. The transaction will in principle be made within 3 business days from the day of receipt of the e-mail.
- When I cancel a reservation, do you charge me the cancellation fee? In what way the tour fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation Charges should be applied in accordance with the cancellation policy of each tour. In case of that the tour fee is refunded partly or fully, we will pay back to you via credit card after the deduction of prescribed cancellation fee from the tour fee already paid to us. It takes about 1 to 2 months until the tour fee is actually to your card account.
On the Tour
- How do I get to the meeting point from my staying place?
- Please come to the meeting point by yourself. The transportaion fee should be also paid by yourself.
- When and how do I get the details for a tour such as the meeting point?
- By no later than 3 days prior to the tour date, we will inform you via e-mail of the meeting time, the meeting place and other tour related matters.
- Do you have any emergency contact number?
- Yes, we do. By no later than 3 days prior to the tour date, we will inform you via e-mail of the emergency contact number. Through the number, you will be answered in English only. The Emergency contact number could be used at the time of emergency on the day of the tour only. Other than that, please refrain from using it.
- Could it happen that the tour of my entry does not conduct as planned?
- Yes, it could. Tours might be cancelled when participants does not reach the required minimum number. Required minimum number differs according to tours. The number is stated on each tour page. In case the tour is to be cancelled, we will inform you of the matter by no later than 14 days prior to the tour date.
- Can I join a tour with big luggage such as a suitcase?
- No, you cannot. You could not bring big luggage with you.
- Can I join a tour anywhere in the middle along the way?
Can I leave a tour in the middle on the way back?
- Yes and No. You cannot join a tour anywhere in the middle along the way. Please come to the designated point. However, you could leave a tour at any designated point. As for where you would like to leave, please inform us in advance and your English-Speaking Assistant on the day of the tour.
- How can I see if you offer pick-up/sending services to/from your accommodation or airport?
- If you need provide pick-up/sending services to/from your accommodation or airport, you have to describe your order in the “Other Remarks” on the “Tour Entry” page at the same time of your entry of the tour. The tour fee is not including the pick-up/sending service fees.