Enjoy Survival game / Air-soft Game in Tokyo (Akihabara)
If you've always been interested in airsoft games (called "survival games" in Japan), but were worried because you didn't understand the rules... this is for you! Come and experience the fun of airsoft!
AS0BIBA is a company that offers survival game service and owns several fields in Tokyo. Each filed has a completely different theme and you can enjoy a unique survival game.
Optional equipment (Payment Required. Reserve directly during the activity)Rental fees
Airsoft gun (handgun) ¥2,000
Electric handgun + red dot sight(Tokyo Marui Glock 18C: limited to 5 guns) ¥2,500
Airsoft rifle ¥2,500
Camouflage wear ¥1,000
3-item accessory set (hat, scarf, gloves) ¥500
(Handgun, mask, camouflage wear, 3-item accessory set)
・Rifle full set
(Rifle, mask, camouflage wear, 3-item accessory set)
Who can participate18 years old or older
*Please refer to the Additional Options if you prefer a translator in a language other than English.
Where we will meet3-1-16 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021 Daido Limited Bldg. 2nd FL (*Entrance via stairs from the rear of the building)
Cancellation PolicyBased on Japan Standard Time, GMT+9
・7 days before the date: 30% of the total amount
・3 days before the date: 50% of the total amount
・1 days before the date: 80% of the total amount
・On the date: Full charge
Notes1. English speaking taxi driver will pick you up at your requested pick up place.（In case of your order）
2. For the special request, kindly contact us by E-mail (email@example.com).
3. At the same time, kindly provide below detail.
4. For the cancellation policy will base on Japan standard time, GMT +9.
5. After the payment received all the cancellation are non-refundable.
6. No show or cancellation on the day of visit, there are non-refundable.
oAll participants' name
oTotal number of participants
oPick up time
oPick up place
oDrop off time
oDrop off place
Additional Note: Advance reservation are required.
Please reserve directly through our website.
Advance purchase required after the activity is decided to be held.
What kind of sport is airsoft?
1) It's a shootout competition using BB pellets! An airsoft game involves competitors splitting into 2 teams and firing BB pellets at each other using airsoft guns.
2) The rules are extremely simple! The objective is to take the other team's flag (located in their territory), or to eliminate all of their players.
3) As with golf, the game is bound by an honor system! If you are hit with a BB pellet, you are required to declare that you are ""hit!"" and exit the game field.
4) Each game lasts about 5 minutes. It's surprisingly short! Breaks will be taken in between games during your allotted time, and you will play several games. Includes all rental items, so you can come empty-handed. Single participants can join. Participants can enter after the game has started, and can leave the game during gameplay as well.
ASOBIBA Akihabara ~ Fully equipped rental services! Even beginners can enjoy our airsoft field, set in "ruins in a forest" ~
The concept of ASOBIBA Akihabara is ""ruins in a forest""! We provide an extraordinary, atmosphere-filled environment, located in the office building-lined streets of Akihabara's electric avenues. Here, you can easily experience the thrill of targeting your enemies, and being targeted by them - excitement that you could never have in normal everyday life. You can enjoy thrilling games in the moody dark of the forest, like the extended range shootouts in the ""forest zone,"" or the heart-pounding excitement of close quarter combat in the ""ruins zone."" We provide tutorials for beginners, and the staff will conduct assistance during gameplay, so even airsoft beginners and solo participants can come empty-handed and feel free to participate and enjoy the experience.
ASOBIBA Akihabara information
Akihabara Field Address
3-1-16 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021 Daido Limited Bldg. 2nd FL (*Entrance via stairs from the rear of the building)
Hours Weekdays: 11:30 a.m. ~ 10:00 p.m. (Open from 10:00 a.m. for reservations) Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays: 10:00 a.m. ~ 10:00 p.m. Closed: No scheduled holidays *Available for 24-hour use during reservations
Telephone No. 03-3527-1743
Types of usage at Akihabara Field
・Open participation battles These events are run by the staff, organizing participants into teams to play together. Anyone can participate, including solo participants.
・Shooting range Enjoy sport shooting by firing at targets. Available only during open participation battles.
・Can beginners participate? We whole-heartedly welcome beginners! We provide free tutorials for beginners, including the proper use of guns and instruction in the basic rules of airsoft games. Please feel free to participate. We have ""rental items"" available for participants who do not have their own airosft equipment.
・Your usage time includes the following Explanation of regulations and rules Explanation of rules and manners so that everyone can play safely and enjoyably
・Beginner tutorials Free instructions to airosft beginners in gun usage, etc.
Plan1:Enjoy Survival game / Air-soft Game in Tokyo (Akihabara)・Fees will be charged by the hour.
・Reception is available in English.
・Participants are responsible for the rental equipment fees at the site on the day of the event.
・An interpreter guide of your preferred language can be arranged for a fee during the tour/transportation.
・A reserved bus to and from your hotel or your preferred location can be arranged for a fee.
Please choose your Plan